Re: [xml] setting the default charset ?

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 04:37:56PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
And I've just recently learned that it will be tougher than I previously
anticipated to convert dia to libxml2, because some builds require bonobo
and gnome-print stuff, and these will link in libxml1.

  Then use the libxml2 parser embedded in recent versions of libxml1,
this was discussed a lot in February, check the gnome-hacker archives,
this is not relevant for the majority of libxml users:

  int             xmlUseNewParser         (int val);

We will guess. We will warn, and perhaps take some protective measures so
that the innocent doesn't get harmed (like, saving the original broken file
in a .dia.brokenxml file).

  yep sounds a good idea,

Daniel