RE: [xml] Win32/MSVC Facelift

Hi there.

Igor, as msvc owner, when you make a decision on the approach
and let us
know and I will help with the implementation.

Hehe, that is not exactly my decision. We all decide, I just maintain.

I see from the other posts that you have figured out by now that one
macro doesn't suffice. You really do need two.

Well, the best I can offer you for now is to patch the headers in the
binary version I announced yesterday. The binary version is Win32/MSVC
specific anyway. You have a tool which would automate this?

Ciao
Igor