Re: FW: [xml] Win32/MSVC Facelift
- From: Robert Collins <robert collins itdomain com au>
- To: "Vakoc, Mark" <Mark_Vakoc jdedwards com>
- Cc: "'xml gnome org'" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: FW: [xml] Win32/MSVC Facelift
- Date: 26 Jul 2001 09:31:06 +1000
On 25 Jul 2001 09:38:44 -0600, Vakoc, Mark wrote:
I strongly agree that xmlwin32version.h should be removed.
[...] Seems redundant.
Not anymore. It sounded redundant yesterday, but today I have read the
post from Yon Derek :-)
What about delivering xmlversion.h in a condition ready to use? cgywin and
unix will all
overwrite this from xmlversion.h.in, but msvc would use the delivered copy.
Not on VPATH builds they wouldn't. (They get generated in the bulid
directory, not the source directory).
] [Thread Prev