Re: [xml] About plain source code.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Alexander Yoshi wrote:

Hello,

 I am running an application under a Borland system,
and I am having a horrible time attempting to compile
and create the libraries used for xmllib.

 Is there any way I could get purely c (.c and .h
files) text based files for xmllib?

 I would greatly appreciate any assistance you might
be able to offer.

Sincerely,
Alexander Yoshi

The home page for libxml is http://www.xmlsoft.org/. Source tarballs can be
pulled from ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libxml/.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio openservices net>