Re: [xml] XPath with default namespace

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:15:49AM +0800, Wai-Sun Chia wrote:
But how do I dynamically get the URI out from the doc, so that I can put it in

  Reread my mail I explained how to extract the namespace list
in scope at a given point.

Hardcoding of the namespace "svg" and the URI
""; is not a very good idea for generic

  I also explained why it was not a bad practice, reread my
mail it's not hardcoding, only the URI is used for matching

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld