Re: [xml] XPath with default namespace

Le 19/07/01 16:54:41, Daniel Veillard a écrit :
   xmlXPathRegisterNs(xpathCtxt, "svg",
"http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG";);

As we're talking about it, shouldn't the functions
  xmlXPathRegisterVariableLookup
  xmlXPathRegisterNs, eventually xmlXPathRegisteredNsCleanup
  xmlXPathRegisterVariable
  xmlXPathRegisterVariableNs, eventually xmlXPathRegisteredVariablesCleanup
be in xpath.h instead of xpathInternals.h

It seems to me they are of general use, not only for "extension"
implementors.

And there's still some cleanup to do in xpath.h (Axis and Types are not
used any more)

Tom.