RE: [xml] Creating Win32 wrapper function for exported variables

I tried this.  I have libxml2 built into a .dll and libxslt built into a
.dll.  I added xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue to the .def for libxml.  If I build
xsltproc, dynamicly linking against libxml2.lib, it will compile/link
without error, but will give an access violation as soon as the variable
xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue is used.

If I link xsltproc against the .lib staticly (i.e. using the project
libxml2_a.dsp) xsltproc works without error.

Perhaps I am missing something in the .def file.  I tried both

EXPORTS
        xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue

and
EXPORTS
        xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue DATA

The latter of which causes an error because xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue is
already declared through LIBXML_DLL_IMPORT.

Anyone else able to build and use xsltproc dynamically linked against
libxml2?