Re: [xml] Using libiconv
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Tomasz K³oczko <kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl>
- Cc: Brian Stafford <brian stafford office-logic com>, xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] Using libiconv
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:58:06 -0400
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 03:32:13PM +0200, Tomasz K³oczko wrote:
Some libc have correct iconv() and before 1) and instead 2) must be
checket is it this case. Correct scenario must in this case as below:
I disagree. I applied Albert patch, it works for Brian too.
Issue closed, that's what I will ship. No need to pursue this issue
on the list.
If you disagree, well I'm sorry, but I prefer the more seasonned
approach to system management that other people have shown, please
don't harass them.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network http://redhat.com/products/network/
veillard redhat com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com
] [Thread Prev