Re: [xml] Using libiconv

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 03:32:13PM +0200, Tomasz K³oczko wrote:
Some libc have correct iconv() and before 1) and instead 2) must be
checket is it this case. Correct scenario must in this case as below:

  I disagree. I applied Albert patch, it works for Brian too.
  Issue closed, that's what I will ship. No need to pursue this issue
on the list.

  If you disagree, well I'm sorry, but I prefer the more seasonned
approach to system management that other people have shown, please
don't harass them.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld