[xml] possible bug?

Hi

Since the last bug I reported wasn't really a bug, I'm being a bit more
cautious this time. Basically run testHTML on the following html snippet and
see for yourself:

<h1>testHTML won't print this.</h1></body></html>

However, the following combinations work.

<title>This works</title>
<h1>testHTML will print this.</h1></body></html>

<h1>testHTML will print this.</h1></body></html>

<head>
<h1>testHTML will print this.</h1></body></html>

<title>Even this works</title>
<h1>testHTML will print this.</h1>

It seems that a problem arises when both html and head nodes have to be
implicitly created and then the head tag is closed. Therefore this won't
work:

<h1>testHTML won't print this.</h1>

I've been looking at the source but it's probably going to take me a while
to figure out what's going on as I'm not very familiar with the code.
Anybody have any ideas?

Prash

PS. I'm using libxml2-2.3.11