Re: [xml] Using libiconv

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 10:48:40AM +0100, Brian Stafford wrote:
Hi folks,

When running configure on a system which provides iconv but also
has libiconv installed in /usr/local, linking fails complaining that
libiconv_open and related functions are not found.
This is because the configure script fails to notice that -liconv
is required in this circumstance.

The following patch fixes this

  So now I have 3 ways to try to fix this iconv library thingie:

I can't test them, iconv is provided by libc on my platform, could someone
check all three and reports what looks the best one, thanks !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld