Re: [xml] Problems with compiling validation code

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 04:46:46PM +0300, Tuomas Luttinen wrote:
In file included from /usr/include/libxml/xmlIO.h:16,
                  from gw/dtd_loader.h:21,
                  from gw/dtd_loader.c:12:
/usr/include/libxml/parser.h:43: parse error before

  Change the order of the xmlIO.h and parser.h include !!!
  #include <libxml/parser.h>
  #include <libxml/xmlIO.h>

don't understand. Is it me or my compiler? I have heard that RedHat
7.x isn't the most ideal development environment. Should I up/downgrade
my compiler or the hole system?

  Geez ... a mistake in including headers and you're ready to reinstall
the machine, and spread some rumours. What about having an engineer
approach to problems instead, like reading the context of the error
provided by the compiler ?

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com