[xml] GZip OS version (minor issue)

Hiya,

It seems that the GZip OS version code is hard-coded as 'unix' in to
xmlIO.c. Is there a reason for this ?

The reason I ask is that I would like to update this to use 0x0d (RISC OS),
rather than unix, to show the files lineage, rather than relying on the
default of 0x03 (Unix). I would prefer to set the variable in a header,
rather than modifying the C file itself.

It may be that this would have a bad effect of which I am unaware.

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;