Re: [xml] Missing static modifier in 'HTMLtree.c' and 'valid.c'

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 03:17:15PM +0100, Henke, Markus wrote:
Hello again,

and two more midget-patches (just missing static modifier) for
libxml2-2.4.12, with greetings from the pedantic HP C/iX compiler... 8)

 <<HTMLtree.diff>>  <<valid.diff>>

  Close to useless sorry ... the patches are not contextual,
look at them and try to tell me what they are supposed to do ...
By guessing from the line number it seems you suggest to make
htmlNodeDumpFormat , I see no reason to do so !
  Explain, it's not usable in its current state.

Daniel