From: "Klemens Seydel" <kseydel am-soft de>
To: <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 4:24 PM
Subject: How to make the DLLs working in Perl/Apache?

Could you please help me merging the whole dll stuff into
our installation of perl/apache on Win32 ? I need your
help _urgently_ since I need it working not only for MY
firm but also a lot of other companies.

I know to place the dll's into C:\winnt\system32 dir.

This was what I have currently done. But if I try to run a
script containing "use XML::LibXML" it simply says there's
no such module. Shouldn't it say anything other?

I tried to place the corresponding *.lib files into Perl's-Lib
dir (C:\Perl\lib\) but the system doesn't recognize those files.

My perldiver.cgi script tells me there's still no such module
installed on this computer.

How to do installation into apache/perl w32 ?? What type of
webserver are the dll's currently written for? We also have the
possibility to recompile the sources with vc5 or 6 if needed...

Thanks in advance

Sincerly

Klemens Seydel
---
AM-SoFT - IT-Systeme

     Hameln        Leipzig        Potsdam        Berlin
Tel: 05151-9468-0  034206-6593-0  0331-743881-0  030-8058693-0
Fax: 05151-9468-88 034206-6593-88 0331-743881-31 030-8058693-88
   email : kseydel am-soft de       http://www.am-soft.de