[xml] xmllint as an external program

Hiya,

It struck me that xmllint is not really an internal part of libxml, and
consequently should not include libxml.h. That is, everything that xmllint
does should be capable using the external interface.

The following little patch appears to enforce this view. At least from where
I'm sitting. It's possible that xmllint relies on other internals, but no
warnings are thrown about unknown functions here anyhow.

*** Original/c/xmllint  Wed Aug 15 02:35:05 2001
--- RISCOS/c/xmllint    Wed Aug 22 01:07:22 2001
***************
*** 6,12 ****
   * daniel veillard com
   */

! #include "libxml.h"

  #include <string.h>
  #include <stdarg.h>
--- 6,15 ----
   * daniel veillard com
   */

! /* JRF: If libxml is an internal header, we should not include it */
! /* #include "libxml.h" */
! #include <stdlib.h>
! #include <string.h>

  #include <string.h>
  #include <stdarg.h>

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;