Re: [xml] Potential allowed elements at an element tree node

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 10:26:34AM +0800, Li Ning wrote:
Dear freind,

I am going to develop a DTD guided XML file composer using libxml.
What I need is to let libxml tell me what kind of potential elements
are allowed to insert at a particular XML element tree node according
to DTD. I would be grateful to you if you can provide me a complete
piece of code. Many thanks.

There is a bit of code in xmllint.c doing this
see also
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-valid.html#XMLVALIDGETVALIDELEMENTS
and
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-valid.html#XMLVALIDGETPOTENTIALCHILDREN