Re: [xml] greetings & a question

Hey, that sounds like a good idea.  I had been looking at XSLT anyway; I
will step up my efforts in that direction.  Thanks!

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis mindspring com

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

Have you looked at XSLT? You're basically translating one type of XML document
into another, even if it's as simple as replacing elements with text. XSLT
excels at manipulating XML.

You could even change your original C code to output an XSLT stylesheet
instead of doing search-and-replace on an xmlDoc, then use libxslt to apply
the stylesheet to any report you choose, copying any elements it doesn't know
about, and replacing ones it does know about with the appropriate value.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio openservices net>