[xml] xmllint long-line oddity

Hiya,

libxml2 2.4.2, xmllint.c line 748 actually comprises three line.

It just happens that the lines are all space padded so in my editor they
line up in C mode - I assume that's the case in most other people's
otherwise it'd have been noticed. It's not a problem per-se, but it means
that editing that 'line' affect 3-logical lines of code and will make diff
output interesting :

        cvp.userData = (void *) stderr;                                                 cvp.error    =
(xmlValidityErrorFunc) fprintf;                                  cvp.warning  = (xmlValidityWarningFunc)
fprintf;

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;