Re: [xml] gnome-config & pkg-config --cflags bug

[ Oops it seem I didn't replied to this mail, I was on the road at that
  time, sorry, Daniel]
On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:20:49PM -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:
The current gnome-config --cflags and pkg-config --cflags
for libxml1 looks like this :

[foo bongo gnome-xml_LIB_XML_1_BRANCH]$ gnome-config --cflags xml
-I/home/foo/gnome/include/gnome-xml
[foo bongo gnome-xml_LIB_XML_1_BRANCH]$ pkg-config --cflags xml
 -I/home/foo/gnome/include/gnome-xml
[foo bongo gnome-xml_LIB_XML_1_BRANCH]$

  the recommended way to include libxml1 or libxml2 headers is to
do
#include <libxml/....h>

  On libxml1 $includedir/gnome-xml constains a symlink from . to libxml
This allows the same code to compile on both platforms. This has been detailed
in the upgrade document on xmlsoft.org for 1+year.
  Your patch would break this compatibility, so I'm sorry I can't accept it,

Daniel