[Fwd: GOK release holdup]

Hi All:

I've been trying to help David with this as well, and I'm wondering if something changed in intltools to cause this? The reason I suspect an intltool change is that I went back to the last GOK release and a distcheck fails with it as well.

Will
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

There has been some important work done recently on GOK, and I would like to roll up a release. Mysteriously, gok's 'make distcheck' is failing. Unfortunately my auto-fu is rusty. It seems that the gok-1.x.y temporary directory gets built and while in gok-1.x.y/_build, attempts to stat gok keyboard files in the parent gok-1.x.y directory fail. I'm not sure what is going on, but perhaps some intltool changes have taken place in the last 9 months? There are some gok specific rules in intltool, related to kbd and xam files...

Anyways, that's what is holding up the gok release... I'm not comfortable uploading a tarball when make distcheck fails. If anyone can help diagnose what is going on, I appreciate it!

(BTW, I'm on "holiday" this week)

cheers,
David