Re: Adding server.in files to POTFILES.in?

On 1/16/02 3:35 AM, "Glynn Foster" <glynn foster sun com> wrote:

> I guess the topic pretty much says it all. Perhaps if this is a 'yes'
> then we should hack intltool-update to include these files when
> checking. Anyway, I've gone ahead and committed them to gnome-core so
> someone shout if they are not supposed to be.

Intltool-update does handle .server.in files mentioned in POTFILES.in --
look at line 165 of intltool-update.in.in. But perhaps it's not working
properly.

Are you encountering some kind of bug? If so, perhaps you could describe the
bug so that I can fix it, maybe even in a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org.

    -- Darin