Re: RFC: FULLSCREEN_MONITORS property

> I'd say "on a monitor covered by the main window."  If possible, the one which
> the mouse is on.

That doesn't work as a (complete) solution.  I missed the same point
in my last email, which Lubos pointed out.  To quote him on this
topic, addressing which monitor to place dialogs of such windows on:

"And, if you're tempted to immediately give the (probably correct)
answer that on the active one, which one would that be? And no, the
one with the mouse doesn't count, as soon as one throws it away and
uses only keyboard for a while."

How is that case any different from "placing a new window on a
multi-head system without a mouse"?  It's just in this case, you're
restricted about which monitors you might choose for such a window.

-David