Re: want to click to focus WITHOUT raise

Hi,

Sorry, but you've found the wrong list for such emails.  wm-spec-list
is about interoperability of window managers under Xwindows
(technically, it belongs more at freedesktop.org than at gnome.org),
not about any specific one of them.  You'll need to send your
inquiries to gnome-list or ask on IRC or a forum.

Cheers,
Elijah