Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Lubos Lunak <l lunak suse cz>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:11:10 -0400
On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 10:51 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> I'm not sure what exactly you mean, but should these be toplevel windows at
> all? If it's really part of the window, it should really be a part of the
The problem is that subwindows are clipped to the parent window. There's
various ways to imagine fixing X or the toolkits, but right now a
toplevel is pretty much the easiest approach...
> _NET_WM_TYPE_WEIRD_APP :) ?
The SELF_MANAGED name Rob suggested isn't bad probably... the definition
would be something like "draws its own window decorations"
] [Thread Prev