Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 10:51 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:

>  I'm not sure what exactly you mean, but should these be toplevel windows at
> all? If it's really part of the window, it should really be a part of the
> window.

The problem is that subwindows are clipped to the parent window. There's
various ways to imagine fixing X or the toolkits, but right now a
toplevel is pretty much the easiest approach...

>  _NET_WM_TYPE_WEIRD_APP :) ?

The SELF_MANAGED name Rob suggested isn't bad probably... the definition
would be something like "draws its own window decorations"