Re: EWMH Release

On Monday 11 of April 2005 05:36, Rob Adams wrote:
> There haven't been any changes to the current draft spec in a long time,
> and everyone is implementing the draft spec instead of the released spec.
>
> How's about putting together a timeline to get it in shape to release?
> Or maybe just declaring it done?  What still needs to be done?  Are
> there major warts we should shave off before releasing?

 I'm not aware of anything to be done (except for the don't-raise-on-DND
functionality for which nobody(?) has an implementation for the latest
proposal, well at least I still don't *sigh*, so unless somebody else does
this one doesn't seem to make it in). I think we can just stamp it
"Official".

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/