Re: TAKE_ACTIVITY patch

On Tuesday 12 of October 2004 07:08, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > >  Besides what I already commented above, this looks fine to me.
>
> Well, I obviously shouldn't have fired off a response so quickly this
> morning.  It appears that my disagreements were merely based on me not
> understanding.  Sorry about that.  I'll attach the updated version of
> the spec taking into account these last changes.  I'll rename the file
> to have a .txt ending to see if gmail is any smarter about how to
> handle it.  Hopefully I got everything right this time and I won't
> need to spam everyone so much.  :-}

 I don't see any further problems in the spec just from reading it. I'll try
to implement it in Qt/KWin next week.

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/