Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 12:54, Rob Adams wrote:
> It doesn't really let you edit those pages if you just create a Wiki
> account (I tried).  It doesn't even let you edit your own page.

You additionally have to ask to be added to
http://freedesktop.org/Main/FreedesktopGroup

We had to create this restriction to keep people from changing the pages
to porn and so forth. There are no requirements to be in the group
though, anyone can be added, though if you deface pages we'll kick you
right back out. ;-)

I added you and Lubos. Anyone in the group can add more people to the
group I think, so you guys can now help add more people.