Re: _net_wm_state_fullscreen

Tue Mar 18 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:57:46PM +0100, Iban wrote:
> >
> >   - when (as a window manager) I receive a _net_wm_state_fullscreen
> > message, may I, instead of undecorating the window, displace my
> > decoration at the appropriated coordinates ?
>
> Yes, that would be fine.

What does displace the decorations at the appropriate coordinates mean?

Does it mean to have the window decorated but postitioning the window
so the decorations end up outside the "screen", so you don't see them?
I think this is not a good idea considering the xinerama case where the
decorations end up on your other "screens".

/Björn