Re: No focus on map hint
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Marko Macek <Marko Macek gmx net>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: No focus on map hint
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:39:31 -0500
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 07:28:00PM +0100, Marko Macek wrote:
> Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hmm. Could this also be used to open the windows on the right workspace,
> even after the user has switched away?
> The window manager would have to keep a history of workspace switches...
> Is there a better way?
Metacity and kwin are using the startup notification spec for that right now.
] [Thread Prev