Re: FVWM: FVWM 2.5.5 and GNOME/Nautilus 2 (RedHat 8.0)

    Olivier> No, I do not think so. It is not FVWM fault.
    [...]

Thanks for the explanation.  I never suspected FVWM was at fault; it
was clear that Nautilus was intercepting all my mouse clicks.  It
doesn't bother me that they decided to do this, since some people
(like my wife) prefer to have such a desktop.  But it does annoy me
that they have taken away my control of the root window; I *use* those
extra menus as shortcuts.

regards,

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                            6818 Madeline Court