Re: Last call for EWMH 1.2
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry attbi com>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Last call for EWMH 1.2
- Date: 02 Oct 2002 12:32:52 -0400
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry attbi com> writes:
> I am aware that only the wm sets the atom. My question is about when.
> Blackbox does not munge the window titles like the example does so it
> generally shows exactly what the app requested. So then the question becomes
> do I set visible_ for the app if it only provides wm_name and not
> net_wm_name? If so the rationale text is misleading.
Ah, I see. Basically I would say visible_name only needs to be set if
you aren't using wm_name or net_wm_name. i.e. if you munge it by
adding additional text.
] [Thread Prev