Re: Pending 1.2 stuff (Gush!) (Fullscreen + Xinerama)
- From: Marko Macek <Marko Macek gmx net>
- To: Marko Macek <Marko Macek gmx net>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Pending 1.2 stuff (Gush!) (Fullscreen + Xinerama)
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:51:40 +0200
Marko Macek wrote:
Applications using the _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN should not be using
keyboard/mouse grab to get focus, but should rely on normal WM mechanisms.
The WM should put it on top, with geometry of the screen (ignoring any
constaints from WM_NORMAL_HINTS).
I forgot to say, current icewm implementation only puts the fullscreen
window on top (over the taskbar) when it (or it's transients) are focused.
] [Thread Prev