Re: freedesktop.org updates ?

Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de> writes:

> any chance to see the online version of the EWMH updated to
> what is in cvs ? I've already lost all hope on finishing 1.2
> anytime soon, but at least having an uptodate draft online would
> be nice...

You do have a CVS account you know. ;-)

Honestly the reason it doesn't get updated is because there isn't a
reasonable script to take the "wm-spec" module and check the generated
stuff into the "web" module, and I can never remember how I did it
last time... I will try to look at it soon if no one beats me to it.