Re: Window groups and multiple desktops

I believe this is the correct meaning of window group.

Generally, if I minimize the main window of an application,
I'd like any open dialog boxes to be minimized at the same time,
at least for most applications.

Or that was my thoughts on the topic before the ICCCM existed
(and I threw together the first set of window properties for window
managers to use).
                                - Jim