Re: fun with window managers.. (help!)

Owen Taylor writes:
|Sawfish has a config setting for whether it focuses windows that don't
|ask for it or not.

This was because there were reports of several broken applications that
didn't ask for the focus, but expected it anyway. I think quake may
have been one of them, though I'm not sure.

I think sawfish turns on this `ignore input hint' option by default,
since there seemed to be more broken focus expecting apps than apps
that really didn't want to be focused (and I wasn't aware that focusing
unsuspecting windows could lead to problems..)

	John