Re: "full screen" windows

Actually your idea of adding a presentation window type might be better
in the long run. Because even if you have a fullscreen (lets say
presentation ) window you still may want to show dialogues while running
the presentation. If your presentation window is override redirect then
this is not possible with later window managers. On the other hand one
could simply say that dialogues that are transient for an override
redirect window would be on top of it. I actually tried this but it led
to the full screen window lowered beneath everything else; i don't think
there is a definition what should happen if a window is transient for an
override redirect window, so this probably needs to be defined.

Regards, Philipp

Am 16.08.01, 18:10:54, schrieb Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> zum Thema
Re: "full screen" windows: