Re: WM-SPEC - what needs to happen for release ?

Bradley T. Hughes writes:
|> I think the differences were in _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE and another similar
|> property (spec defines these as vectors of atoms, KDE implementation
|> has them as integers). A few days ago someone tried sawfish with the
|> KDE2 beta and ran into problems due to this (sawfish includes a
|> prototype implementation of the current spec)
|
|and as i recall... this was discussed but never resolved... perhaps now is
|the time

Definitely -- is there any possibility that you will change your
implementation to match the current state of the spec?

Does anyone else have strong opinions about this?

(I prefer the list-of-atoms approach, but I'd rather get the standard
finished than waste time arguing about this relatively minor issue)