Re: WM-SPEC - what needs to happen for release ?

>spec without causing mutual (protocol level) incompatibility. Presumably
>at both Gnome and Kde must require this, so I was wondering if there are
>moves happening to use the spec, and what approaches to this you've used
>?

I'm actively working on implementing it in AfterStep 1.9 series atm, and
its coming along quite nicely, althou I had to come up with rather funky
scheme of combining it with all those other possible types of hints  -
Old Gnome, Motif, ICCCM and AfterStep's own settings.

>Later,

>Julian

Cheers
Sasha Vasko