Re: WM-SPEC - what needs to happen for release ?

I make one STRONG recommendation before you release.

Get a FRESH set of eyes to read the spec and comment one last time.

One gets very tired of looking at the same spec again and again,
and you get at most 1 or 2 reads from someone for quality readings.

I'd volunteer, not having read the spec for a very long time,
but I'm swamped right now.

Try to get Dave Rosenthal or Keith Packard to read/comment on the spec.
			- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Technology and Corporate Development