Comments on 1.0pre3
- From: "David S. H. Rosenthal" <Dave Rosenthal Eng Sun COM>
- To: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Comments on 1.0pre3
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:05:35 -0800
I have to start by saying I think you guys did an excellent job - there's
hardly a single issue I can find in 1.0pre3:
- I think section 4.5 should start "A list of hints describing the
state of a window".
- I really like the _NET_WM_PING protocol and I'm sorry we didn't
think of it the first time round.
- I agree with section 6.3 - its really an omission from the ICCCM
more than a violation. We should have specified the corner cases
as well as the normal one.
- Section 6.7 seems to be correct. This is an important
- I think section 6.8's first sentence should read "windows that
are a part of a Window-in-Window MDI".
Sorry this took a few days.
] [Thread Prev