Re: applied patch

On Friday 10 November 2000 04:46, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I applied Matthias Clasen's patch to the spec, which is included
> below.  Matthias: thanks for all the work!
>
> We should really declare this thing finished soon; getting silly. ;-)
> Any serious further objections? We can always do version 2.0.

I would still like to see StaysOnTop added to the spec.

Also, I just committed updates to the NET WM implementation for KDE 2 which
is completely compliant with 1.0pre5. :)

> Jim suggested running it by Keith Packard, we could maybe do that as a
> final check.
>
> Havoc

Bradley T. Hughes <bhughes trolltech com>
Trolltech AS - Waldemar Thranes gt. 98B N-0175 Oslo, Norway
Office: +47 21604892
Mobile: +47 92019781