Re: Patch to fix typos in EWHM version 1.0

Hi,

Looks like I won't manage to apply this patch until after christmas -
I'll be gone for the next week. No time. :-(

We need to figure out which versions of the spec need archiving. Do we
archive all versions in a "stable" release like 1.0? What changes are
allowed in a "stable" release and which go in a "devel" version?

So that's the complicating factor that makes applying the patch take
more than 5 minutes. Any comments on how this is normally done for
standards?