Re: URL For the new Draft WWW Site

hey,

my name is henri naccache, i've been lurking (mostly) since this list
got started...

my only claim to anything is that i got wmx to be mostly gnome
compliant (pager and gmc work, layers are ignored)

i'm most likely not to have the nerve to speak up and make a comment,
but on the off chance that something just seems wrong to me, could i
have an account?

thanks

username: henri
passwd: zp.ZIj9gIroWE