Re: minor comments to 1.9c spec

> 3. _NET_WM_STATE_ICONIFIED should be added.
>
> icewm will support _HIDDEN and _FULLSCREEN too.(Semantics of _HIDDEN are
> the same as in OS/2 and similiar to window maker).

What is the difference between NET_WM_STATE_ICONIFIED and WM_STATE==IconicState?

What was OS/2's HIDDEN semantics again? Why would a window want to know about
that rather than keeping that state purely internal to the specific window
manager?

I'm not opposed to the hint, I'm just asking for more information.

Matthias