Update

Been trying to get in touch with a few people, haven't heard much back of
late. Good to see you, Brad, was hoping you would come aboard.

Does anyone object to me adding you all (Matthias, Brad, Marko, Derek) to
the "committed" list if you aren't already there?

Working on getting the wmhints integrated into developer.gnome.org. Thanks
to Federico and Dr. Mike, got up and running and with CVS access to drop
things in.

Went to update my home system to Mandrake 6.0, I think a burn error on the
cd was to blame for the trashed results. =( Let you know when it's back up
and running (thank god for backups, like /build and nathan.tgz =).

More to come later,
Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net