Status?

Well, the network isn't done *quite* yet but things are to the point where
I don't think I'll be back flying down to Virginia again for quite a
while. For those who missed it, I was on a business trip for the past few
weeks.

During an undeterminable amount of time, sendmail was not running on my
server, and I believe I missed an amount of mail. Can someone please
update me on the status of a revised draft and progress in general?

I do have to say that it is a pleasure to return and see Rasterman and Jim
Gettys posting. Welcome to the list, we were hoping to have you onboard.
At this point, can anyone think of anyone else who should be on this list
who is not? I need to update the webpages as soon as possible, it has been
a few weeks.

--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net