Draft 2.0

Marko, Matthias, et. al., I need a status update for the readiness of a
2.0 draft release. Please respond as soon as possible so I can update the
webpages associated with this project.

We've covered a lot of ground already, though there is obviously more
ground to be covered. One of the things that is commonly compared between
KDE and GNOME is the lack of a solid GNOME based WM, and until this spec
is done, it will be very frustrating to keep working on that. (No offense
to the KDE people on the list, but admitting a deficiency is just plain
honesty.)

Thanks to all of you for your work to date. Let's roll out a secondary
draft and get back to digging into this project again.

--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net