Re: [Vala] Help: Classes cannot have multiple base classes

Hi,

Le dim. 13 oct. 2019 à 04:02, Frank Chiu via vala-list <vala-list gnome org>
a écrit :

Greetings fellows,

I installed Vala and GTK on macOS Sierra (via Homebrew) and tried
compiling a sample GTK program.  But I got tons of errors similar to the
one below.

I’m new to Vala and I'd really appreciate any pointers, thanks!

It would be nice to post the exact command line you're using. However, if I
were to guess, you should use the pkg-config name of the package rather
than the gir name (in this case gtk+-3.0 instead of Gtk-3.0)

HTH,

Abderrahim