Re: [Vala] multithreading -> weird behaviour on win(msys) and macOS

   > On Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 00:10:30 GMT, Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de> wrote:  > Tried
this, run perfect on linux, runs "better" on win

Are you being sarcastic here? I've read through the rest of your mail and you aregetting a cc exited error.
You're not running the program, the program fails to compile:
C:msys64homeWolfgangProjekte
                             Develop
alaDevelopml_configuration.vala:40:10: error: \x used with no following
hex digits
<command-line>: warning: missing terminating " character
<command-line>: warning: missing terminating " character
error: cc exited with status 1

This probably has something to do with the Windows file path separatorbeing a backslash.