Re: [Vala] introduce valaDevelop

For requests, suggestions or errors please report at https://github.com/wolfgangmauer/valaDevelop/issues

I also have update the dependencies for Ubuntu/Elementary/Debian

Feedback welcome!

Wolfgang

Am 23.02.19 um 09:33 schrieb Wolfgang Mauer:
For keyboard operation, all shortcuts are currently fixed:

CTRL+SHIFT+F -> FindInFiles
SHIFT+TAB -> Switsh source
CTRL+. -> PrevBookmark
CTRL+, -> NextBookmark
CTRL+SHIFT+B -> Build Solution
CTRL+F5 -> Execute (without debugging)
F5 -> Start debugging
F10 -> Execute next line (debug)
F11 -> Step into function (debug)
SHIFT+F11 -> Step out of function (debug)
F9 -> Toggle breakpoint
CTRL+B -> Toggle bookmark
CTRL+F -> Search (actual source)
CTRL+H -> Search & Replace (actual source)
CTRL+G -> Goto line
F3 -> Find next occur
SHIFT+F3 -> Find prev occur
F12 -> Goto declaration (not implemented yet)
CTRL+S -> Save (actual source)
CTRL+F4 -> Close source